Welcome to Tatton Brewery
Brewery is a family business, based in Knutsford in the heart of
Cheshire. By combining a custom-built modern brewery, an historic local
yeast, and years of experience producing internationally renowned
recipes, we aim to brew Cheshire's finest beers.
Our brewery has been specifically designed for consistency and quality - we know that each and every pint we deliver needs to be as good as the last.
We have 4 regular beers always available, complemented by seasonals and occasionals to add variety and a little fun to our range.
Latest News : June 2015Tatton Brewery will be at the following food festivals:
- Liverpool Food Festival Stanley Park - 3rd, 4th and 5th July 2015
- Foodies Festival at Tatton Park - 17th, 18th and 19th July 2015
- Liverpool Food and Drink Sefton Park - 19th and 20th September 2015
- North West Food Lovers at Tatton Park - 23rd, 24th and 25th October 2015
Next Thirsty Thursday dates for 2015
- 17th September - Tickets now on sale (click here to buy tickets) - We’ll be serving all of our regular beers, a wide range of seasonal (and unseasonal) and debuting Gannon's Cider.
- Brewery tour, live music, food available to purchase, entry includes 2 pints, all beers £2.50 per pint.